Friday, September 12, 2008

Family Reunion San Diego California
I know I am way behind on my blog (thanks to all of you who keep reminding me) I am going to try to catch up so here I go. We went to San Diego (actually Oceanside) California at the beginning of summer. I can't even begin to say what a great trip/family reunion it was. I forgot how much I enjoy spending time with my brothers and sisters and their awesome families. We plan on going back in the summer of 2010 and we already can't wait! I am not much of a blogger I think I need Morgan (my niece) to help me. And thanks to Suzanne I actually have some good pictures of our trip. I tried to pick some of the best ones and the ones that to us mean the most.
Who ever decided to get 2 beach houses GOOD THINKING, can you imagine trying to fit all of us into one?? There are just a few missing from this picture and they were missed and I hope they have taken enough verbal abuse about missing that they won't miss in 2010! Seriously I am so lucky to have such a wonderful family, its so fun to have so many different personalities blend into such a great family.

1 comments:

Cheryl said...

Looks like you had a really fun trip! I love family reunions.